This policy amongst other things describes: (i) the type of information that the Company may collect from you when you access or use its websites, applications and other online services (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Services”); and (ii) the Company’s practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
As a visitor to the Services, when you use our Service, we collect and store your personal information from you. Our primary goal in doing so is for the purposes of provisioning our services.
- You may use the Service without revealing any personal information about yourself. However to use our Services fully, you will need to register using our online registration form, where you may be required to provide us with your First and Last name, mobile number, email id, user id, password, Age and Gender of the user, Communication Address (official/residence/other), shipping information, product and service selections and other things that identify you. You always have the option to not provide information by choosing not to use a particular service or feature on the Site.
- We collect personal data from you at several different points, including but not limited to the following: -
- Registration at our website as a customer or correspond with us as a customer or prospective customer;
- when you visit our website;
- when you contact us for help;
- when you provide us any feedback;
- When we run an ad campaign for collection of data;
- when you attend our customer conferences or webinars.
- In addition, we may collect certain information automatically including
- The Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer/Application to the internet;
- Your mobile devices unique device ID, Device Contacts;
- Device Accounts including third-party accounts or MAC-address.
- Login; email; password; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform;
- We may further use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visit on our Website or Application, course and videos, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page;
- Personal information received from social networking sites through which the User has registered to the Website including name, profile picture, email address or friends list, and any information made public in connection with that social media service;
- We further use an outside third-party payment gateway to bill you for the services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
- Information security is critical to our business. We use advanced security technology to prevent our computers from being accessed by unauthorized persons. We do not distribute customer information to be used in mailing lists, surveys, or any other purpose other than what is required to perform our services. Shopping with us is 100% safe and secure.
- This information may further include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our site or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our site or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
- In case of online payment services for the purchase of items, we further collect some additional information, such as a billing address, a credit/ debit card number and a credit/ debit card expiration date and/ or other payment instrument details.
- If you send us personal correspondence, such as emails or letters, or if other users or third parties send us correspondence about your activities or postings on the Site, we may collect such information into a file specific to you.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- We use your personal information to take, handle and fulfil orders, deliver products and services, process payments, and communicate with you about orders, products and services, and promotional offers.
- The information obtained are used by us for our internal research on our users' demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. This information is compiled and analysed on an aggregated basis.
- The personal information we collect allows “Relax Company” to keep you posted on latest product announcements and upcoming events, including product launch, discounts, sale, confirmations, invoices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages. It also helps us to improve our services, content and advertising.
- To provide, troubleshoot, and improve the Services. We use your personal information to provide functionality, analyze performance, fix errors, and improve the usability and effectiveness of the Services.
- Relax Company will not sell, rent, loan or lease your personal information to others unless we have your express permission or are otherwise required by law or related regulations to do so.
- To Communicate with you. We use your personal information to communicate with you in relation to the Services via different channels (e.g., by phone, e-mail, chat).
- Relax Company will not use or share the personally identifiable information that you provide to us online in ways unrelated to those described herein, without (i) first letting you know and (ii) offering you a choice to opt out.
- We may use your information to send important notices, such as communications and changes to our terms, conditions and policies.
- To fulfil any other purpose for which you provide us the information and/or for any other purpose with your consent.
- To register for an account with us to build an application.
DISCLOSURE TO THIRD PARTIES
At times Company may make certain personal information available to strategic partners that work with Company to provide products and services, or that help Company market to customers, such as a credit card processing company to bill you for services or an email service provider to send out emails on our behalf. Personal information will only be shared by “Relax Company” to provide or improve our products, services and advertising, however, it will not be shared with third parties for their marketing purposes. You shall be contacted for a confirmation on any of your personal information being shared with a third party and if you wish not to share any such information with the third party, “Relax Company” shall respect such request.
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
Your information may be shared by Company for the following purpose:
- With its legal counsel or upon a law enforcement agency's request or in response to a legal process;
- During Inspection and investigations, for prevention of any illegal activities or suspected fraud;
- To operate its systems properly; or
- To protect other Website users; or
- With third party subcontractors solely for the purpose of or in connection with the services, who are contractually bound to protect your information from unauthorized use or transfer.
- We may share your information in any other circumstances where we have your consent.
- Relax Company does not disclose your Personal Information and SPDI to third parties, including its subsidiaries and the holding companies, for third-party's direct marketing purposes it has received and processed a request from you that your Personal Information and SPDI should not be shared with third parties for such purposes. If you would like to submit such a request, you may do so by emailing, calling or writing to us using the contact information. Please indicate that you request that Relax Company should not disclose your Personal Information and SPDI to its subsidiaries and/or other third parties for direct marketing purposes.
When you place orders or access your account information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you put in before it is sent to us. Furthermore, we keep and collect your data protected against unauthorized access. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure correct use of information, we will employ reasonable security practices and procedures and current Internet security methods and technologies in compliance with Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules made there under. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. However, no security measures are 100% safe on Internet. Please be advised that “Memorazo Gifting Private Limited” ensures the highest degree of data security, while encrypting as per the guidelines specified by Payment Cards Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS). To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
Our products, and services are intended for adults. A child may not create his or her own user account without the consent of the parent or guardian. We do not knowingly attempt to solicit or receive any information from anyone under the age of 18 years. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact us immediately. We will not differentiate between who is using the device to access the Website or Mobile application, so long as the log in/access credentials match with yours.
RETENTION OF DATA
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by Indian law, your information is needed to provide you services, or as required to fulfil our legal obligations. If you wish to delete your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request within reasonable time. We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes and enforce our agreements.
We will take all reasonable and practicable measures to ensure that unrelated personal data and SPDI are not collected. We will only retain your personal data and SPDI within the time frame required to achieve the purpose stated in this policy, unless the retention period is extended or permitted by law. We will do our best to protect your personal data and SPDI, but please note that no security measures are invulnerable.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
AGE OF CONSENT
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
GOVERNING LAW AND JURISDICTION
Your visit over privacy are subject to this Policy. The said Policy shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India.
In the event of any dispute arising between the parties with respect to this Policy, the same shall be referred to the sole arbitrator and the arbitration shall be in accordance with Arbitration and Conciliation Act of 1996. The seat and place of arbitration shall be at Gurgaon, India and the decision of the Arbitrator shall be final and binding on both parties herein. The language of arbitration proceeding shall be English.
This contract shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of courts in Gurgaon.
Any report of violation of breach of privacy, Information or identify theft or grievances in relation to the Information shared, collected, stored or disseminated by in relation to the Website shall be communicated to the grievance officer. Our Grievance Officer shall undertake all reasonable efforts to address your grievances at the earliest possible opportunity. In accordance with Information Technology Act 2000 and rules made there under, the name and contact details of the Grievance Officer are provided below:
Grievance Officer: Prakhar Singh
Address: Plot No. 76-D, Udyog Vihar Phase - 4 Sector - 18 Gurgaon Gurgaon HR 122015
Email - firstname.lastname@example.org
In accordance with Consumer Protection (E-Commerce) Rules, 2020 notified vide notification dated July 23, 2020 under Consumer Protection Act, 2019 (Act), the name and contact details of the Nodal officer (Resident in India) are provided below:
Grievance Officer: Prakhar Singh
Address: Plot No. 76-D, Udyog Vihar Phase - 4 Sector - 18 Gurgaon Gurgaon HR 122015Email - email@example.com